Saturday, March 19, 2011

That Went Well

Okay, very sorry about the lack of updating on the blog. A series of unfortunate events put me in a new job, and working through the transition, I haven't wanted to work on the blog, until now.

The Pecan Ale made it's big premiere at our baby shower a few weeks ago. I had a case and it was gone halfway through the party. Everyone really enjoyed it. It came out with a very smooth taste, a nice alcohol content, and just the right amount of pecan flavor. I would really like to thank everyone at the party for their kind words, also their baby shower gifts. We've pretty much got the baby's room together now, and we couldn't have done it without the generosity of our friends.

Pecan Ale is all gone now. I will return to it soon enough, making a larger batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment